- Only one account is allowed per household.
- Collusion, defined as two or more users working together in a 247Bids auction, is prohibited and can result in disabled accounts and canceled orders, without refund.
- Only 1 win of the same cryptocurrency with a value price of over $350.00 is allowed over a 7-day time period (e.g. If you win over $350 worth of bitcoin, you can’t participate in an auction for bitcoin for 7 days, however you can still participate in an auction for a different cryptocurrency). (Does not include or apply to seated auctions)
- Only 2 total wins are allowed per week. (Does not include or apply to seated auctions)
- No bots, macros or any other forms of automation, other than the 247Bids built in auto-bid feature, are allowed when using the site.
- 247Bids employees and their family members (defined as parents, spouse, siblings and children) and any person residing in the same household as employees may not under any circumstances participate in any 247Bids auctions.
Important: Breaking the aforementioned rules violates our Terms & Conditions and will result in the disabling of any and all of that customer’s accounts. Any cryptocurrency or items won while in violation of the Terms & Conditions will become VOID and not be fulfilled. Further, refunds will not be processed for the amounts paid for the won auction nor for any bids used to win the auctioned cryptocurrency or items while violating the Terms & Conditions.